Streamline, organize and optimize your employee onboarding experience all in one place!
Onboarding OS is the most comprehensive, straightforward and efficient way to manage employee onboarding using Notion.
You can find a free version of the product here!
Every Resource You'll Ever Need for Onboarding
👉 30+ Onboarding Modules
👉 Customizable Onboarding Dashboard
👉 Templates for 1:1s, Feedback, Meeting Notes, & Prioritization
👉 Guides To Setting Employee Goals & Career Development Plans
👉 20+ Resources for Useful Tools to Improve Employee Workflow
👉 Templates For Communicating With New Employees
👉 Onboarding Process Checklist
👉 20+ Article & Podcast Library for Employee Development
As well as..
✔️ Knowledge Wiki ✔️ New Employee To Do List ✔️ Company Handbook Template ✔️ Employee Directory ✔️ Company Acronyms ✔️ Career Conversation Question Bank
Make sure your new employees are set up for success from day one.
- Onboarding is more than sending out an offer letter. Onboarding OS is a series of modules that address the end to end journey of onboarding. This means getting your new employee started on their first project, getting them access to their tech stack and assigning them a buddy to help guide them through the first few weeks, to name a few.
- Take out the guesswork for what an onboarding experience should look like. We break down the entire onboarding experience into a system of modules that help your employees feel socially integrated, technically empowered and administratively organized.
You'll benefit from this if:
• You're a small or medium business
• You want to speed up time-to-productivity for new hires
• You want your onboarding to be more people focused than paperwork focused
• Your current onboarding process confusing, inefficient or unorganized
• You want to retain your employees by creating a first in class onboarding experience
Is there a refund policy?
I'm offering a 30 day 100% money back. No questions asked. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll refund you within the first 30 days. Just put the word REFUND in the title description.
Onboarding OS is based in Notion. What does that mean?
Notion is a productivity tool with tons of great features to make you more efficient. The Onboarding OS is based in Notion but you don't need to pay for Notion to use it. If this is your first time using Notion then you're in for a treat!
Can I share this around with other people?
No. I spent 100+ hours building this system out and hoping that you would find value from it. If you think that other people would benefit from this, please send them to this landing page so that they can purchase it too! A lot of passion, time and hard work went into this and if you share it out for free it will hurt me as a creator.
Any other questions?
You can DM me on Twitter @iamhaniazam or email me at email@example.com . Always happy to help. Looking forward to hearing from you.
P.S. If you're a student, from a low income country or can't afford this for any reason, please reach out and I'll do my best to make it work for you!
Employee Onboarding Reimagined
SupportDocumentation + Tutorials
Guarantee100% Money-Back Guarantee (30 Days)
- Employee Onboarding Reimagined
- SupportDocumentation + Tutorials
- AccessLifetime Access
- UpdatesIncluded Forever
- Guarantee100% Money-Back Guarantee (30 Days)